The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website http://www.hindujafoundation.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site
- This Web site is provided by Hinduja Foundation, and may be used for informational purposes only. By using the site or downloading the Materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions please do not use the Web Site or download materials from the Web Site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term Hinduja Foundation shall refer to Hinduja Foundation. The term Site refers to www.hindujagsl.com owned and monitored by Hinduja Foundation.
- This Site, including all Materials present (excluding any applicable third party materials) , is the property of Hinduja Foundation and is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Web Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Hinduja Foundation does not grant any express or implied rights under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
- Words like joint venture, partnership, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests Hinduja Foundation's business relationships with it's customers, suppliers, governments, and others for the purpose of convenience only but such words may not necessarily define or indicate the precise legal relationship that Hinduja Foundation may have with such customer, supplier or government.
- Hinduja Foundation may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. Hinduja Foundation may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Hinduja Foundation. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Hinduja Foundation. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Hinduja Foundation. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Hinduja Foundation is the trademark of Hinduja Foundation. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Hinduja Foundation.
- Hinduja Foundation does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site and disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information, regardless of the source.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Hinduja Foundation expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Hinduja Foundation shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that resulted from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Hinduja Foundation may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Hinduja Foundation reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- Hinduja Foundation makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- There is also no warranty that this site will be free of any computer viruses. some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to Hinduja Foundation Global Solutions Limited. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Hinduja Foundation reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- In no event will Hinduja Foundation be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Hinduja Foundation's website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User. In no event shall Hinduja Foundation be liable for any special, direct, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from this website.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Hinduja Foundation harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
Third Party Content:
- The User acknowledges and agrees that any third party content ("Third Party Content") available on the website is not created or endorsed by Hinduja Foundation nor are any products or services offered through it. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation or solicitation to purchase or sell any securities or shares or to make any other type of investment or investment decision. In addition, the Third Party Content is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice. The User acknowledges that the Third Party Content provided to it is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but that no guarantees are made by the Web Site or the providers of the Third Party Content as to its accuracy, completeness, timeliness. The User agrees not to hold the Web Site, any business offering products or services through the Web Site or any provider of Third Party Content liable for any investment decision or other transaction you may make based on your reliance on or use of such data, or any liability that may arise due to delays or interruptions in the delivery of the Third Party Content for any reason
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Hinduja Foundation is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Hinduja Foundation is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Hinduja Foundation is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.